Wednesday, October 21, 2009

razzle dazzle

I had a bowl of AWESOME for breakfast this morning.

DSCF2519

I knew brekkers would involve the other raspberry muffin, but I decided I wanted some crunch in there too. Enter a free sample:

DSCF2516

Nice to get all those vitamins in, since it’s midterm week and I can’t guarantee all my meals will be exactly balanced.

Plus, pomegranate’s so hot right now!

DSCF2517

So this was plain yogurt base+ total+ raspberry muffin+ last of the raspberries+ almonds

DSCF2518

The mix of textures, flavors, sweetness, tang- it all rocked my socks. This was a SUPERB breakfast.

And now I’m going to study econ til I die. Because econ is fighting me to the death, and winning.

Me and price elasticity just… don’t work.

4 comments:

Erika said...

No clue what econ is about, but good luck! And the breakfast looks great!

Astra Libris said...

Good luck on the econ homework! I remember how confused my econ textbook used to make me! :-p

Wow, oh wow, your breakfast looks incredible!! I love your pairing of all the different berry flavors!

miss v said...

ewww.... i hated econ as well. it was one of my toughest classes.

at least you have total to keep you company.

Anonymous said...

Love the breakfast this morning-it looks tasty!