Monday, March 30, 2009

Manic morning

DSCF0413

Multigrain Cheerios are identical to original in terms of nutrition, but hey, why not add some color to my breakfast?

They were tasty, particularly topped with 1/2 a banana with 1/2 an orange on the side!

 DSCF0414

 DSCF0415

Right now I’m on what I call my “tea break”, which is my one hour break between 10 and 11. I was feeling frazzled, AGAIN, so I did some yoga (20 minute Morning Flow from yogadownload.com- sooooo soothing!), had some more of this:

DSCF0416

And got a head start on lunch, since I have a grand total of 15 minutes to prepare and eat lunch and get ready for work on Mondays and Wednesdays! Frazzle frazzle frazzle!

My lunch will first feature this:

DSCF0421

I haven’t tried Caramel Nut Brownie yet, and I’ve heard it’s tasty. I’m excited!

I also made a yummy, Mediterranean inspired salad.

 DSCF0417

Mixed greens with lemon juice and a bit of olive oil, with sliced mushrooms, radish, and cucs. For protein, some hummus. For flava, some tapenade!

 DSCF0418

Pretty, huh?

No comments: